This is mostly for my own reference. Talk notes/slides may also appear here. (NB: my notes often have reminders for myself written on them; don’t pay them any mind. It’s just a relic of how the sausage gets made).
- AMS Grad Student Conference in Geometry and Topology, Brown. April 9.
- Max Dehn Seminar, Utah. April 3.
- Grad Student Topology & Geometry Conference, UIUC. March 30..
- AMS Special Session on Mapping Class Groups, Auburn. March 17.
- Yale Graduate Student Seminar. March 1.
- Yale Undergraduate Math Seminar. February 27.
- Columbia Geometric Topology Seminar. February 8. (Notes)
- Yale Graduate Student Seminar. March 2.
- Yale Geometry and Topology Learning Seminar. February 22.
- Yale Geometry and Topology Learning Seminar. November 9.
- Yale Graduate Student Seminar. September 22.
- Tufts Geometric Group Theory and Topology Seminar. February 7. (Notes)
- Yale Graduate Student Seminar. October 28.
- Topology Students Workshop, Georgia Tech. June 8.
- AMS Special Session on Topological and Smooth Dynamics, N. Dakota State Univ. April 16.
- Poster at Joint Math Meetings, Seattle. Joint w/ Mayer, Outstanding Student Presenter. January 8.
- Nebraska Groups, Semigroups and Topology Seminar. October 27.
- PME National Conference/MathFest, Washington DC. August 6.
- Nebraska Groups, Semigroups and Topology Seminar. December 2.
- William Jewell College KME colloquium. November 17.
- PME National Conference/MathFest, Portland. August 7.
- SUMS, James Madison University. Joint with Fairchild. September 28.
- MASSFest, Penn State. Joint with Simon, Fairchild. August 8.