I am teaching Math 111 (an integrated introduction to functions and calculus) this spring; at the moment, all details can be found on the course’s Canvas site.
My office hours are held on Tuesdays from 10:30–11:30 and Fridays from 2–3. Zoom links can be found on the Canvas site.
I have mentored a number of undergraduate research projects through Yale’s SUMRY program.
Summer 2021, I led a project on cylinder configurations on translation surfaces with Juliet Aygun, Janet Barkdoll, Jenavie Lorman, and Theodore Sandstrom. The paper is currently in preparation.
I am also a regular mentor for the Yale DRP. I have led projects on the following topics with the following people:
- Rational points on elliptic curves (Fall 2021)
Ben Foxman, Max Kong, and Izzi Trindade
- Lie groups and homogeneous spaces (Spring 2021)
Ines Chung-Halpern, Jeffrey Ma, and Theo Sandstrom
- Braid groups (Spring 2020)
Quinn Crawford, Dawit Mengesha, Rajiv Nelakanti, and Akiva Weinberger
- Riemann surfaces and dessins d’enfants (Spring 2019)
Alex Cohen and Zach Effman
- An introduction to geometric group theory (Fall 2018)
Jack Brownrigg and Sonali Durham