upcoming and recent talks:
Indiana Geometry Seminar. February 2.
Vanderbilt Topology and Group Theory seminar. March 22.
Joint Seminar on Teichmüller Theory and Related Topics. April 11 (Beijing time).
1, 2, 3: Curves, surfaces, and 3-manifolds. May 6–12.
Groups and Dynamics in Geometry. May 29–June 2.
I will be in Europe in between.
selected past talks:
- Rice Topology seminar. November 2022.
- IIsc G+T seminar (Zoom). November 2022.
- UChicago Dynamics seminar. October 2022.
- UChicago No Boundaries seminar. October 2022.
- Heidelberg geometry group meeting. July 2022.
- Cornell Topology Festival. May 2022.
- Glasgow Geometry & Topology Seminar. March 2022.
- UT Austin Groups, Geometry, and Dynamics Seminar. February 2022.
- Brown Geometry & Topology Seminar. December 2021.
- UC San Diego Group Actions Seminar. November 2021. (video)
- Counting Problems, Ventotene, Italy. September 2021.
- Pacific Dynamics seminar. May 2021. (video – see also part 1, given by James)
- Geometric Topology Grad and Postdoc Seminar. March 2021.
- Ohio State Topology and Geometric Group Theory Seminar. March 2021.
- Indiana Geometry seminar. October 2020.
- Yale Geometry and Topology seminar. October 2020.
- AMS Special Session on the Geometry of Groups and 3-Manifolds. October 2020. (slides)
- BISTRO seminar. May 2020. (slides)
- USC seminar for early career mathematicians working in (higher) Teichmüller theory and quantum topology. November 2019.
- Michigan RTG and Topology seminars. October 2019.
- Flat Surfaces and Dynamics on Moduli Space, II, Oaxaca, Mexico. May 2019. (Video)
- Utah Max Dehn Seminar. April 2019.
- AMS Special Session on Mapping Class Groups. March 2019.
- Columbia Geometric Topology Seminar. February 2019.
- Tufts Geometric Group Theory and Topology Seminar. February 2017