I recently participated in the Nearly Carbon Neutral Geometric Topology Conference, speaking about work with James Farre in which we extend Mirzakhani’s conjugacy between the earthquake and horocycle flows. You can watch the videos below, and though the conference has ended, I’m happy to answer any questions over email.
selected past talks:
- BISTRO seminar. May 2020. (Slides)
- USC seminar for early career mathematicians working in (higher) Teichmüller theory and quantum topology. November 2019.
- Michigan Topology Seminar. October 2019.
- Flat Surfaces and Dynamics on Moduli Space, II, Oaxaca, Mexico. May 2019. (Video)
- Utah Max Dehn Seminar. April 2019.
- AMS Special Session on Mapping Class Groups. March 2019.
- Columbia Geometric Topology Seminar. February 2019.
- Tufts Geometric Group Theory and Topology Seminar. February 2017