upcoming and recent talks:
UChicago Dynamics seminar. October 17.
UChicago No Boundaries seminar. October 24.
IIsc G+T seminar (Zoom). November 2.
Rice Topology seminar. November 28.
Mapping class groups and Out(Fn), Paris. April 25–29.
The Circle at Infinity, Harvard. June 15–17.
Heidelberg, Germany. July.
selected past talks:
- Cornell Topology Festival. May 6–8.
- Glasgow Geometry & Topology Seminar. March 2022.
- UT Austin Groups, Geometry, and Dynamics Seminar. February 2022.
- Brown Geometry & Topology Seminar. December 2021.
- UC San Diego Group Actions Seminar. November 2021. (video)
- Counting Problems, Ventotene, Italy. September 2021.
- Pacific Dynamics seminar. May 2021. (video – see also part 1, given by James)
- Geometric Topology Grad and Postdoc Seminar. March 2021.
- Ohio State Topology and Geometric Group Theory Seminar. March 2021.
- Indiana Geometry seminar. October 2020.
- Yale Geometry and Topology seminar. October 2020.
- AMS Special Session on the Geometry of Groups and 3-Manifolds. October 2020. (slides)
- BISTRO seminar. May 2020. (slides)
- USC seminar for early career mathematicians working in (higher) Teichmüller theory and quantum topology. November 2019.
- Michigan RTG and Topology seminars. October 2019.
- Flat Surfaces and Dynamics on Moduli Space, II, Oaxaca, Mexico. May 2019. (Video)
- Utah Max Dehn Seminar. April 2019.
- AMS Special Session on Mapping Class Groups. March 2019.
- Columbia Geometric Topology Seminar. February 2019.
- Tufts Geometric Group Theory and Topology Seminar. February 2017