I am interested in the interplay between geometry, topology and group theory, which puts me somewhere in the nexus of geometric group theory, geometric topology, and low-dimensional topology. I am particularly interested in the relationship between mapping class groups, Teichmüller geometry, and flat surfaces.
papers and preprints:
- USC seminar for early career mathematicians working in (higher) Teichmüller theory and quantum topology. November 2019.
- Michigan Topology Seminar. October 2019.
- Flat Surfaces and Dynamics on Moduli Space, II, Oaxaca, Mexico. May 2019. (Video)
- Utah Max Dehn Seminar. April 2019.
- AMS Special Session on Mapping Class Groups. March 2019.
- Columbia Geometric Topology Seminar. February 2019.
- Tufts Geometric Group Theory and Topology Seminar. February 2017