I am interested in the interplay between geometry, topology and group theory, which puts me somewhere in the nexus of geometric group theory, geometric topology, and low-dimensional topology. I am particularly interested in mapping class groups, Teichmüller geometry, and flat surfaces.
papers and preprints:
- How to hear the shape of a billiard table.
- Generalized bipyramids and hyperbolic volume of alternating tiling links.
- Volume and determinant densities of hyperbolic rational links.
- Conjugacy geodesics of Coxeter groups.
- Tufts Geometric Group Theory and Topology Seminar. February 2017
- Topology Students Workshop, Georgia Inst. of Tech. June 2016
- AMS Sectional Meeting Special Session: “Topological and Smooth Dynamics”, N. Dakota St. Univ. April 2016
- Univ. of Nebraska Groups, Semigroups and Topology Seminar. October 2015
- Univ. of Nebraska Groups, Semigroups and Topology Seminar. December 2014
- William Jewell College KME Invited Address. November 2014