I am interested in the interplay between geometry, topology and group theory, which puts me somewhere in the nexus of geometric group theory, geometric topology, and low-dimensional topology. I am particularly interested in the relationship between mapping class groups, Teichmüller geometry, and flat surfaces.
papers and preprints:
Volume and determinant densities of hyperbolic rational links.
(with Colin Adams, Xinyi Jiang, Alex Kastner, Greg Kehne, Nat Mayer, and Mia Smith)
J. Knot Theory Ramifications 26 (1), 2017. (arXiv) (journal)
- USC seminar for early career mathematicians working in (higher) Teichmüller theory and quantum topology. November 2019.
- Michigan Topology Seminar. October 2019.
- Flat Surfaces and Dynamics on Moduli Space, II, Oaxaca, Mexico. May 2019. (Video)
- Utah Max Dehn Seminar. April 2019.
- AMS Special Session on Mapping Class Groups. March 2019.
- Columbia Geometric Topology Seminar. February 2019.
- Tufts Geometric Group Theory and Topology Seminar. February 2017